If you have two separate video files and want to know how to combine videos on your iPhone, the first thing you should know that you do not need to copy your video files to your computer to edit them. With various advanced inbuilt tools on the Photos app to edit videos precisely. You can even crop, trip, and add dynamic corrections to the videos.
The camera on an iPhone is one of its many outstanding features. The iPhone’s camera is one of the greatest in the world, with photography that rivals that of professional DSLRs. If you’ve had your iPhone for a long time, you’ve certainly taken a lot of photographs and videos with it. Many consumers select the iPhone because of its camera, especially when Apple has 800 engineers and other specialists solely dedicated to working on the iPhone’s camera. An iPhone isn’t just a camera; it’s also the ultimate photo and video editor.
Steps of How to combine videos on iPhone using different applications
Before iOS 12 and 13 updates, editing videos on the iPhone was a time-consuming procedure. To achieve the easy merging of two movies, users must use a variety of third-party programs. Following the most recent iOS upgrades, iPhone users now have access to several powerful tools in the Photos app to edit video material. However, the photos app usually allows only a single video file to edit and does not allow you to merge two or more movies. The following is a guide on how to combine videos on iPhone with the official apple application and other third-party apps available in the app store.
How to Combine Videos on iPhone with iMovie
iMovie for iPhone is an official Apple application that allows iPhone users to record and edit high-definition video. Even inexperienced video editors may create a professional film with various clips, music, and images in about 10 minutes by experimenting with the iMovie features.
Users may also make amazing Hollywood-style videos using great cinematic templates and theme effects such as slow-motion, fast forward, and picture-in-picture by merging several films or mix videos and photographs with the iMovie app.
On most iPhones, the iMovie app comes preinstalled. If you don’t already have it, go to the Apple App Store and download it. To merge two videos on iMovie, follow the below steps,
- launch the iMovie app on your iPhone
- Tap the + icon to add the video you want to merge from the popup window.
- At the bottom, tap “Create Movie.”
- The video timeline will show all the selected videos merged in line.
- Users can add transitions and different effects to the video collectively. If no edit is required, click the done tab on the top right corner.
- By taping the share button, users can directly save videos in the photos quickly.
How to Combine Videos on iPhone with other Third-party apps
On the Apple App Store, there are several video editors. Most of them, especially the good ones, are not free and may end up with a watermark of the app makers. Let us go through some of them.
FilmoraGo is a simple-to-use app with advanced video editing features. Users can combine videos on iPhone and options to add motion effects, background music, text effects, and other video effects to combine movies to make them more appealing. Merging two or more videos into one using FilmoraGo can be achieved in three easy steps:
- Download and install FilmoraGo on your iPhone for free from the app store.
- Select the “New Project” button to choose the videos that users want to combine and import them into the edit panel.
- On the editing panel, you can find the combined videos and many tools to crop to add music and motion effects to the videos before importing them back to iPhone photos.
If the sole reason is to combine videos only without editing needs, Video Mixer does it wonderfully. This software’s primary goal is to merge videos on your iPhone devices. It is a free app available in Appstore.
- On the main page of the app, you can create a new project that you may tap.
- The user gets three alternatives from which to pick. The first one, Portrait, is free, but the other option contains advertisements.
- Users can add videos one by one to merge them into one.
Videoshop is a video montage and merging program that may turn your movies into something genuinely original. It is fun and straightforward to use the program to combine videos and quickly customize them. After installing the app from the App store,
- Tap the add clip button on the screen and add videos in the order you want to merge.
- After users have finished uploading both clips to the app, Just press finish to complete the project and save it to your collection.
KineMaster: Video Editor
It’s a professional video editing application with advanced features to use on the iPhone. This program lets you merge many clips into a single file offering various ways to reverse the video in a Trimming, splicing, and cropping are all options. The free edition has a watermark and lets users upload files up to 39.8GB for the processes. Adding clips and merging are similar to other third-party apps.
The Apple Store provides a range of video editing apps, ranging from free to premium. We’ve offered a few options here depending on the user’s demands. Furthermore, the number of third-party apps available is steadily increasing. Therefore, based on the simplicity with which video clips may merge, we’ve prepared a list in this article without promoting any application. The user must now choose which service they want to use for their output.
More on techtripe.com: iTunes doesn’t recognize iPhone, here is the solution.
[…] More on TechTripe.com: How to combine videos on iPhone? Read here. […]