Avast is an antivirus program that detects and removes any malware and viruses from your computer, as well as providing web security. Many active or Core Shields get used by Avast Antivirus to safeguard the computer from viruses. Avast is one of the most efficient free antivirus programs that many people use. It comes in handy for removing small and large malware and viruses from the system. The Avast Antivirus UI in Windows 10 might fail to load sometimes. You will see an error notice that says, ” Avast antivirus UI failed to load.”
This is an issue that is common among Avast users. If you’re thinking about how to solve it, this article will undoubtedly come in handy.
What Does “UI Failed To Load” Mean in Avast?
“Avast Antivirus UI Failed To Load,” tells it all. Errors can get caused by a variety of issues that prohibit Avast from launching correctly. The majority of customers began to experience this issue with the April 2018 update to Windows 10.
Possible Causes of Avast Antivirus UI Failed To Load
Avast is known to function well on Windows 10. However, even a tried-and-true software that has successfully defended itself against viruses and competitors might have issues. One of the numerous issues that the users face is the failure to load. This problem is due to improper Windows services setup, which prevents avast from starting correctly.
Sometimes, there is a problem with the software installation itself—or the file is damaged, resulting in a load difficulty when attempting to start it—or third-party apps on your PC might delay the program’s performance.
Here are a few techniques that will undoubtedly assist you in resolving the Avast UI Failed to Load issue.
Restart avast antivirus
The restart option is one of the most obvious ones for any user to repair Avast UI failed to load Windows 10 error. This button displays when the UI fails to load and an avast error “Avast antivirus UI failed to load” appears.
Although the chances of it working are small, it may be your lucky day. So go ahead and try it. If the Avast UI Failed again and the issue bothers you, move on to the next option.
Restart or Enable Remote Desktop Services application
Avast Antivirus needs Remote Desktop Services to operate on the majority of your system’s app. The remote desktop service is a crucial component of the Windows operating system. If it’s disabled, you may face problems. If Avast UI does not appear, you must enable the Remote Desktop Services. Here are some steps to consider:
- To open the Services console, press Windows+S, type services.
- Locate the Remote Desktop Services service by scrolling down and choose Properties from the menu. Under the General tab, change the Startup type to Automatic. Then click Start to set the service’s status to Running.
- Restart your computer afterward and Load the Avast UI from the Start menu.
Update or Repair Avast
The above solutions didn’t work for you? We recommend utilizing the Avast Setup process to repair your installation. You may reset your software configuration by repairing or replacing program files. It will clear damaged, or missing files
- Press Windows+X to choose Apps and Features. Locate and select the erroneous Avast Antivirus application on your computer. Then choose Uninstall.
- Click Repair when the Avast Setup wizard opens.
- Select Update and follow the on-screen prompts to update the Software.
- Wait while Avast Antivirus gets repaired by setup, and then restart your computer.
Avast must be uninstalled and then reinstalled
If updating or fixing Avast Antivirus does not resolve the issue of ‘Avast antivirus UI failed to load.’ In that case, you’d need to reinstall it completely to address the underlying problems that cause the UI to crash. However, it would help if you first uninstalled Avast antivirus. It can get done using the Avast Uninstall Utility.
Open to the Avast Uninstall Utility and execute it by following the on-screen options
- When the Avast Antivirus Uninstall dialogue asks you to restart Windows in Safe Mode, select Yes. Then, click Yes one again to restart your computer in Safe Mode.
- Select the location of the Avast software files when Windows resumes in Safe Mode. Unless you alter the default installation location, the default installation location gets automatically picked, so no additional modifications are required.
- Select Uninstall and restart Window afterward.
- To reinstall the anti-malware program on your computer, download the Avast installer and run it.
Window 10 Update
Windows 10 receives new updates regularly. These upgrades are critical for ensuring that users enjoy a secure online experience.
Here are steps to update the Window:
- Select Settings from the Start menu or press the Window + X key and choose Settings from the context menu
- Select Updates and Security from the on-screen options
- To install the newest Windows 10 updates, Click “Check for Updates” Window 10 will automatically download and install the latest available updates.
Trojans, Ransomware, and malicious spyware that logs your every keystroke are just a few of the threats that users face in the digital era! Fortunately, the good guys have their moves. The antivirus industry is brimming with fantastic programs that will detect any infection on your computer or mobile device. Although, Software’s operation may sometimes be troubled by minor hiccups. There is no perfect software. However, it would help if you remembered that Software malfunctioning or failure to fulfill a goal does not render it untrustworthy.
We hope that the methods given above enabled you to load the Avast UI correctly. If you are still having problems with the error ‘Avast antivirus UI failed to load,’ see what official Avast says about it. If you want further assistance, don’t hesitate to get in touch with their support staff.
More on Techtripe.com: What to do if Gmail keeps stopping? read here.