LinkedIn is a fantastic tool for making professional contacts and expanding your network of like-minded people. It might make it easy to look for new employment openings, advertise your business, or discover applicants for other positions. LinkedIn Premium features may get used to improve your job search and LinkedIn experience. LinkedIn, the industry’s leading B2B social networking site, offers four premium subscriptions to gather peers; the domain even provides a month-long trial. However, if you no longer use it and wondering How To Cancel LinkedIn Premium? You have come to the right place. The cancellation of a LinkedIn Premium subscription is an uncomplicated and straightforward process.
Continue reading the article to know more about LinkedIn offerings and how to cancel it
LinkedIn Premium Subscriptions
Let’s start with the cost of premium memberships and how they get divided into tiers. There are four membership tiers available for premium subscribers. Monthly fees range from $29.99 to $119.95. These plans provide premium features that will assist you in growing your company.
Costs of LinkedIn Membership
- Sales Navigator costs $79.99 per month.
- Recruiter Lite costs $119.95 per month.
- $29.99 per month for Premium Career.
- $59.99/month for Premium Business
You can receive messages with the primary account (free); however, you must connect to see who has visited your profile and view the latest five views. If you are using Linkedin Subscription, You can send up to 5 to 30 (depending on the plan) Inmail messages per month. It enables you to speak with prospective clients or employers.
Reasons Why You are not able to Cancel LinkedIn Premium
A glitch at Microsoft prohibited LinkedIn Premium users from canceling their subscriptions. Many users reported this issue on the LinkedIn Help Forum. Over 140 postings regarding How To Cancel LinkedIn Premium? the Microsoft forum from people who are having trouble canceling premium subscriptions. Due to a problem, some members could not use a recently introduced cancellation flow from LinkedIn’s Settings & Privacy page. From the My Premium tab, members may still make adjustments or cancel their plans.
How To Cancel LinkedIn Premium?
Cancelling your Premium status will be maintained until the end of the paying cycle. After that, you’ll lose access to all premium services, but you’ll maintain your LinkedIn connections and other free benefits.There are two ways to cancel on the platform:
- Using your Premium membership Page
- Using iTunes.
Note: You won’t be able to cancel LinkedIn Premium using mobile app; instead, you’ll need to use a desktop or laptop computer’s browser.
You must cancel your LinkedIn Premium subscription at least 24 hours before the following monthly period begins to avoid getting charged for another month.
Cancel Linkedin Premium Using Membership Page
If you wish to cancel your LinkedIn Premium subscription, you can complete the procedure in a matter of minutes or less. There aren’t many stages to complete. The steps below will answer your query of How To Cancel LinkedIn Premium?
- Sign in to your LinkedIn account and click on the down arrow under the label “Me” in the top right corner.
- From the context menu, select “Access My Premium.”
- Select Manage Your Premium Account; below this section is an option titled “Cancel your subscription.”
- Select the “Cancel your subscription” and follow the on-screen instructions to cancel your LinkedIn premium.
Cancel Linkedin Premium Using Itunes
You must cancel your LinkedIn Premium subscription through iTunes if you purchased it through iTunes. Using iTunes, these are the steps to cancel LinkedIn Premium on your iOS device.
- First, Open the Settings application in your iPhone
- Then, At the top of your screen, tap the name
- Select “iTunes & App Store” from the drop-down menu
- To open the pop-up window, tap the Apple ID symbol at the top of your screen, then click “View Apple ID.” You might need to input a passcode, utilize Face ID, or use Touch ID to unlock your phone.
- Select “Subscriptions” from the drop-down menu
- Select “LinkedIn” from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, to confirm your choice, click “Cancel Subscription.”
Is Linked Premium Worth Subscribing?
One of the most powerful corporate social networks is LinkedIn premium. It’s a space where you may meet the top business people in the area. LinkedIn Premium membership may aid in the discovery of new business possibilities, leads, and other exciting information. If you’re searching for a better career, a firm to work for, or a means to network for your business; it’s well worth the money. Every month, LinkedIn Premium sends out a new InMail message.
However, you may wish to revert to your Basic LinkedIn plan after upgrading (for example, if you have a free month premium offer, if you had a good plan in mind, or if you were just interested in what a LinkedIn Premium account means). Some of the causes might be:
- Pricey annual subscription; insufficient premium perks;
- You have a lot of premium membership sites that you wish to unsubscribe from for a bit.
Subscriptions every month have grown today. You want to try out a new service, but there’s usually no way to pay once and keep it permanently. You must instead pay a monthly or yearly membership. It is ultimately up to you to consider the benefits and drawbacks before deciding and opting out for a LinkedIn premium Subscription.
After you cancel your premium membership, your LinkedIn profile, connections, and other data will remain the same. But your premium perks and features will get removed at the end of your subscription cycle.
If you wish to rejoin LinkedIn Premium after your cancellation, you may do so at any moment by re-enrolling in the appropriate plan.
More on Techtripe: Why can’t I add someone on Facebook? Read here.